Auto Body Collision Repair in Vancouver
If you are involved in a car accident, ARBOR BODY SHOP can help get you on the road quicker by providing the steps to begin the repair process. As an ICBC accredited express repair shop, we can help ease the process of handling your claim and your repair at our location. We look forward to assisting you, call or visit our shop .
Step 1: Collect the Necessary Information
If you are involved in a car accident, you will need to collect the following information to make a claim with your insurance provider:
- Your vehicle’s licence plate number
- The driver's licence number of the person driving your vehicle
- The licence plate and driver's licence numbers of the other vehicle(s) involved
- Where the crash occurred
- Time, date and location of the accident
Step 2: Contact Your Insurance Provider
Contact ICBC or your insurance agency to report the accident. If you are insured by ICBC you may report your claim via phone or online:
Report your claim by phone:
- You can call ICBC's Dial-a-Claim centre 24 hours a day, every day.
- Lower Mainland: 604-520-8222
- Outside the Lower Mainland: 1-800-910-4222
- Out of Province: 1-800-910-4222
Make a Claim Online
Visit ICBC for details on how to report an ICBC claim online. ICBC will assign your case with a claim number. Write this number down: you will need it to begin repairs on your vehicle.
Step 3: Call ARBOR BODY SHOP
After you have spoken to ICBC and obtained an ICBC claim number, take your vehicle to ARBOR BODY SHOP. As an accredited ICBC express repair shop, we can handle your claim from start to finish.